Top Institution, Imperial College, United Kingdom is offering high performing students the chance to study and pursue a degree program through its fully funded President’s scholarship.
The President’s Scholarships aims to provide up to 50 research students with great potential the opportunity to work within their chosen research field with the support of an excellent supervisor.
Application Deadline for the scholarship varies according to the time applied by the applicant.
- Applicants who apply by 23:59 (UK time) 4 November 2022 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 23 January 2023.
- Applicants who apply by 23:59 (UK time) 6 January 2023 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 20 March 2023.
- Applicants who apply by 23:59 (UK time) 3 March 2023 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 22 May 2023.
The scholarship is available for students from countries that make up our planet.
The scholarship is designed for students that want to add a Doctorate degree.
Value of Scholarship
Successful candidates will receive the following financial support for up to 3.5 years
- Full funding for tuition fees
- A stipend of £22,900 (2023-24 rate) per annum to assist with living costs
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
- A programme of bespoke opportunities and events delivered by the Graduate School
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be among the highest achievers in their undergraduate cohort, and in receipt of, or due to receive a first class UK degree or equivalent.
- have achieved a distinction or, where this has yet to have been achieved, be able to provide evidence of high performance that will lead to a distinction.
- have made contact with a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research project.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their application for admission to study at Imperial through the online admissions system and your department will put you forward for the scholarship based on academic merit and potential.
- When prompted for a personal statement you must ensure that it consists of approx. 1000 words (maximum 2 pages) and outlines your academic and research achievements to date, explaining in brief your planned research project. The selection panel will not consider statements exceeding the 2-page limit. You may submit updated versions of this statement if required following application submission.
- To be considered for the President’s PhD Scholarship scheme, applicants must select this option in the funding section of the additional questions tab within the online application form.
- You must also meet any additional application requirements stated by your department of choice.
Cynthia resides in Nigeria and he his an expert on all Nigerian topics. His interests includes but not limited to Technology News and Nigerian Musics. He has interviewed and studied several musician in Nigeria.