White rice is one meal that is easy to prepare and not time-consuming, with the usual way people eat their white rice with stew while not try the chicken sauce today. Although, rice can be cooked in so many ways, be it jollof rice, fried rice, coconut rice even white rice which is our concern.
You might be wondering whether the sauce is all about chicken, but it consists of different veggies and spices with different nutrients for the body. Below are the ingredients you will be needing for your chicken sauce;
- Corn flour
- Vegetable oil
- Green and red pepper
- Soy sauce
- Seasoning (salt, seasoning cubes, garlic and ginger, curry and thyme)
- Wash and cut your chicken into your preferable chunks,
- Mix your seasonings together, then combine all the seasoning with the chicken thoroughly.
- Then marinate the chicken for hours, depending on how you want it but the excess of it is for the seasoning to combine well with it.
- Aside chop your carrot and peppers with your other preferable veggies.
- Fry your marinated chicken with vegetable oil in low medium heat till it turns crispy golden brown or use an air fryer for it.
- In another bowl mix all your sauce together, and ensure is mixed appropriately.
- Mix the cornflour with water because that is what you need to make your sauce thick and set it aside.
- In another frying pan or wok, add oil, onion, ginger, garlic, thyme, and curry, your chopped green and red pepper, carrot, and other veggies then stir while frying to avoid burning. Make sure you are frying in low medium heat.
- Pour your chicken and your chicken stock into the mix and stir until your chicken is coated with the sauce and the ingredients.
- Add the cornflour to thicken the sauce.
Then your chicken sauce is ready to be served with the white rice you prepared and set aside earlier. You can try this method out and even share it with your loved ones.
Cynthia resides in Nigeria and he his an expert on all Nigerian topics. His interests includes but not limited to Technology News and Nigerian Musics. He has interviewed and studied several musician in Nigeria.