Clove is a common Indian spice that can be found in practically every household. This wonderful spice has a long list of health advantages. It is commonly used to enhance immunity, treat toothaches, and relieve respiratory issues, and it is best you take cloves of water on an empty stomach before eating anything in the morning, as it is known to stimulate the body. These are some benefits of clove water;
Benefit of drinking clove water in the morning:
- It helps to keep off infection : It prevents you from infection like mouth ulcers caused by bacteria.. Using it to rinse your mouth in the morning to keep you free from bacteria and mouth odor.
- It helps strengthen the bones: Drinking clove water helps you to strengthen your bones and skeletal system; through the stimulation of collagen fibers developments.
- It helps protect against cancer: Drinking cloves water helps to fight against chest cancer.
- It helps to aid digestion: It increases the secretion of digestive enzymes which prevent digestive disorders like constipation and indigestion
Benefit of drinking clove water at the night:
The best thing about taking clove water at night is you getting up in the morning rejuvenated and better.
- Provides Relief from toothaches, sore and throat pain: Taking clove water helps provide relief from toothaches, sore and throat pain. To get rid of toothache, you can place a clove on your aching tooth.
- Relieving common stomach ailments: Clove helps to control stomach problems like diarrhea.
- Help get rid of cough and cold: It helps to get rid of common infection.
Whatever your reason is for drinking clove water, Make sure you take it moderately and wisely.
Cynthia resides in Nigeria and he his an expert on all Nigerian topics. His interests includes but not limited to Technology News and Nigerian Musics. He has interviewed and studied several musician in Nigeria.