Looking for the code to load glo card?
Of course, you can buy airtime for yourself or your friends and family directly from your bank account or through a mobile dealer, but there are numerous benefits of buying airtime the traditional way. These benefits cannot be overlooked, I cannot overlook them myself.
There are numerous codes to load GLO cards and these codes each have their distinct uniqueness.
In this article, the numerous codes, uses, and activation methods will be discussed. If you want to know the codes for the new Glo recharge card, Glo 5x recharge code, Glo 4x recharge code? how to recharge Glo yakata, recharge Glo code, read on!
CODE TO LOAD GLO CARD.
To purchase airtime the traditional way, that is through recharge GLO code, follow these easy steps below.
- Purchase airtime from your local dealer. The airtime should have a fifteen digit code.
- If your airtime voucher is covered, all you need to do is to scratch the protective substance away. Easy on it though, you don’t want to scratch away the pin.
- Dial *123*pin#. For clarity, *123*12345678987654#
- Press Ok.
- You should get a confirmation message of whatever amount you purchased.
This is the normal GLO recharge code and does not have an expiry date until you use it up.
It’s that simple. However, there are other codes for more mouth-watering offers. Read on to find out!
GLO 5X RECHARGE CODE.
This plan is one of the blessings of GLO. The glo 5X recharge code is also called the double recharge code. In this plan, you get 5X of whatever it is you recharge.
To switch to this plan isn’t rocket science and I will walk you through it in these simple steps.
- Purchase airtime from a dealer nearby,
- Dial *555*12345678987654#
- Ensure you enter the pin correctly.
- Click Ok.
- You should get a confirmation message now.
If you recharged a hundred naira you would have a five hundred naira bonus including your original recharge!
However, this is only valid for a week.
GLO has a track record of dishing out amazing deals, tariffs, and plans, Glo Yakata might just be the best deal on Glo. In the next few steps, I would explain how to recharge Glo Yakata.
Contrary to public opinion, there is no code to recharge Glo Yakata.
Glo Yakata is a tariff plan you can simply migrate to.
To migrate to this tariff, simply dial, *220#
To confirm, dial *100#
It’s that simple.
However, you can only leave this data plan by migrating to another tariff.
DEALS IN GLO YAKATA.
- A recharge of a hundred naira gives a bonus of N350 voice, 50MB upon recharge and 50MB on other recharges during the course of the month.
- A recharge of five hundred naira gives a bonus of N1750 voice, 625MB upon recharge and 250MB on other recharges during the course of the month.
- A recharge of a thousand naira gives a bonus of N3500 voice, 1.2GB upon recharge and 500MB on other recharges during the course of the month.
- A recharge of five thousand naira gives a bonus of N17,500, 6.25GB upon recharge, and 2.5GB during the month.
All bonuses are valid for seven days only.
CODE FOR DATA RECHARGE PIN.
Recharging data directly from an airtime voucher is a plan not many people know about. This plan also has its benefits, isn’t similar to the normal data rates, and comes with its bonuses.
To recharge data directly from an airtime voucher, follow these simple steps.
- Purchase airtime from your local dealer. The airtime should have a fifteen digit pin.
- If your airtime voucher I covered, all you need to do is to scratch the protective substance away. Easy on it though, you don’t want to scratch away the pin.
- Dial *223*pin#. For clarity, *223*12345678987654#
- Press ok after confirming the pin is correct.
- You should get a confirmation message.
GLO 4X RECHARGE CODE.
The glo 4X recharge code is available to all new and pre-existing customers. This plan can either be recharged electronically through E-top or a USSD.
However, only recharges like, N125, N175, N225, N275, N325, N375, etc are eligible for this tariff.
The USSD code to load glo card for the 4X recharge is *323*pin#.
For clarity, it is simply *323*12345678987654#.
CODES TO CHECK BALANCE.
I have discussed the shortcodes to load cards on Glo, codes to load cards on Glo Yakata, and codes to load glo cards.
In this section, I would highlight the methods of checking the airtime balance.
- Regular Airtime Balance: To check this balance simply dial *124#. You should receive your balance within a few seconds along with other developments. This service is available round the clock.
- 4X Airtime Balance: To check this balance simply dial #122# and you would receive your balance within seconds.
- 5X Airtime balance: To check this balance simply dial #555*5# and you will receive your balance within a few seconds.
- Yakata Bonus: To check the Yakata bonus simply dial *230*1# and you will receive your balance within seconds.
- How do I load my Glo card? Simply through the various shortcodes to load glo card explained above in this article.
- What is Glo code? A glo code is a USSD used to load recharge cards on Glo.
- Which Glo plan is best for calls? The best plan for calls is either the 5X recharge(amebo) or Glo Yakata plans.
- What is Glo cheapest call rate? The cheapest call rate on Glo is 11 kobo per second on all networks.
- How can I make Glo to Glo free calls? Dial *170*12#, and enter. When you receive an error message, you are good to go.
- What is Glo 5x offer? This offer is also called the amebo offer and it has been highlighted above.
- What is the benefit of Glo yakata? The benefits of GLO Yakata include call bonuses and data rates all in the same plan.
Apart from the benefits you cannot get from recharging directly from your bank account, there are a lot of plausible reasons you might need to know these codes to recharge glo card. These may include, poor connection, low account balance, error messages, etc.
If you have ever wondered what the new glo recharge code was or glo 5x recharge code or glo 4x recharge code was, asked questions about how to recharge glo yakata, the shortcodes to load glo card, I am positive this article has been helpful.
With rates like this on both airtime and data, using Glo must be every telecom user’s dream!
Ibrahim Clouds, here.
I am a blogwriter, a copywriter, a keyword researcher, and a product reviewer. On the side of creating website contents and outreaches for businesses online, I blog about sports, business, entertainment, pets, education, and betting on my blogsite, Henrisoul.com. Whenever I am not writing or blogging, I am either sitting in a lotus pose meditating like a real Tibetan monk or trying to make a balance between sanity and insanity. If you don’t find me doing any of those, call the police, please. I might just have been kidnapped.