Have you ever been in a situation whereby, your airtime is exhausted and you cannot possibly recharge your number, and you also have to make an urgent call? Well this article aims at teaching you how to send a “please call me” message from your Etisalat line to another Etisalat number.
If you’re faced with such airtime crises and don’t know what to do, then here’s a solution. You’ve just won yourself a lifeline by landing on this short article. This can be the most annoying moment when you run out of airtime on your mobile device and you need to talk to someone urgently. Here is 9mobile Please Call Me Back USSD code.
How to Send Call Me Back on 9mobile Using USSD Code
Here’s all the important 9mobile Call Me Back USSD code you need to know below;
1. Please Call Me Thank You
- To send Please Call Me Thank You on 9mobile; Dial *266*1*RECIPIENT NUMBER#
- Please Call Me I Landed Safely
- To send Please Call Me I Landed Safely on 9mobile; Dial *266*2*RECIPIENT NUMBER#
3. Please Call Me, I Am Now Available
- To send Please Call Me, I Am Now Available on 9mobile; Dial *266*3*RECIPIENT NUMBER#
4. Call Me Back, It’s An Emergency
- To send Call Me Back, It’s An Emergency on 9mobile; Dial *266*4*RECIPIENT NUMBER#
These are all the codes you need to know how to send Call Me Back on 9mobile network easily. Bear in mind that you can only send these codes not more than 5 times daily and it’s meant to be sent only to 9mobile numbers.
Cynthia resides in Nigeria and he his an expert on all Nigerian topics. His interests includes but not limited to Technology News and Nigerian Musics. He has interviewed and studied several musician in Nigeria.