If you are looking for how to check your Night Plan data balance on the 9mobile network, this post is just for you. This writeup would inform you about all you need to know about 9mobile night plans and how to view your data balance also.
You should take note that the new 9mobile Night Plan can only be used by MoreCliq prepaid tariff subscribers, this simply means that only subscribers on the MoreCliq network can enjoy cheap midnight browsing on 9mobile
How to activate 9mobile (Etisalat) Browsing Night Plan on MoreCliq
- To migrate to MoreCliq: Dial *244*1#
- Amount: Recharge the required airtime on your registered 9mobile line.
- Subscription code: Dial the night plan subscription code (see activation code below).
500MB for ₦50 MoreCliq Night Plan
- Dial *282*22# | Valid for 24hrs. night only plan (12 am – 5 am)
Night Plan (All 9mobile Tariff)
If you’re currently not on the MoreCliq tariff plan, you don’t have to worry as this second package works for all 9mobile tariff customers. It comes in three distinct packages, i.e 1GB for ₦200, 3GB for ₦1000 and 7GB for ₦2000.
1GB for ₦200 Plan
- Dial *229*3*11# | Valid for 24hrs. night only plan (11 pm – 5 am)
3GB for ₦1,000 Plan
- Dial *229*3*12# | Valid for 30 days. Evening & weekend plan (7 pm – 6:59 am)
7GB for ₦2,000 Plan
- Dial *229*3*13# | Valid for 30 days. Evening & weekend plan (7 pm – 6:59 am) | 100MB WhatsApp (24/7)
There are two ways to check your Night Plan data balance;
- Via Ussd Code
- Via SMS
Checking Through USSD Code; To check your data balance using Ussd code, dial *228#, you would get a notification in seconds, containing your data balance and its validity.
Checking Through SMS; To check your data balance via sms, send INFO to 228, through your messaging app. You would receive a notification shortly after, stating your data balance and its validity.
Alternatively, you can also check your data balance by dialing *200# and then follow the prompt .
Cynthia resides in Nigeria and he his an expert on all Nigerian topics. His interests includes but not limited to Technology News and Nigerian Musics. He has interviewed and studied several musician in Nigeria.