Finland’s top higher institution of learning, University of Oulu has launched its scholarship scheme for the upcoming year 2023 for international students looking to study for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the school.
The scholarships will be granted in the form of a tuition fee waiver covering 50%, 75% or 100% of the full tuition fee.
The deadline for application is January 18, 2023
The scholarship is open to students from all part of the globe.
The scholarship scheme is designed for undergraduates and those applying for Master’s.
Value of Award
The scheme covers the full tuition of the selected applicants.
- be International Students
- be proficient in English Language
- have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme.
- have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
How to Apply
- Fill in an online application at www.studyinfo.fi during the application period January 4-18, 2023.
- Upload the scanned copies of your educational documents, proof of language skills, and programme-specific attachments to the online application.
- If you have graduated from an educational institution in Finland, please make sure that Studyinfo registry has your updated schooling information.
- The documents you upload to your application will be used to evaluate your eligibility for the degree programme.
- Invitations to possible entrance examinations are sent to all invited applicants by email.
- The results of student selection will be published in the Spring 2023.
- Make sure you meet the deadline for document verification! If you do not verify your educational documents and proof of language skills by April 28th, your study place will be cancelled.
- Remember to pay your tuition fee (if applicable) and to accept your study place.
Cynthia resides in Nigeria and he his an expert on all Nigerian topics. His interests includes but not limited to Technology News and Nigerian Musics. He has interviewed and studied several musician in Nigeria.