Foremost institution, University College, London, UK is in the news again with the latest edition of its Global Masters Scholarship for Developing Countries, 2023.
According to the institution, The UCL Global Masters Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from lower income backgrounds to pursue full-time Masters degree studies at UCL
The deadline for filling of the online form by applicants has been set at April 27, 2023.
The scholarship is open to International Students.
The scholarship is designed for those that want to add the Masters’ degree to their portfolio.
Duration of Scholarship
The scholarship is scheduled to run for a duration of 365 days unless the period of the full-time program is 2 years.
In cases like that, the scholarship will be paid 50% each year.
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship’s worth is £15,000.
- Be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate;
- Come from a lower income background*;
- have submitted an admission application for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2023/24.
Please note: Distance-learning options are not eligible for this fund; students must come to the UK to attend UCL in person.
How to Apply
- Login to the portal with your normal details.
- Click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding for.
- In the application screen, click on the ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page.
- You are now on the funding page. To find out which funds you are eligible to apply for click ‘Check and apply‘ under ‘Funds Available’.
- Click on the scholarship name of the scheme that you wish to apply for.
- For each programme that you wish to apply for funding for, you will need to submit a separate scholarship application form.
Cynthia resides in Nigeria and he his an expert on all Nigerian topics. His interests includes but not limited to Technology News and Nigerian Musics. He has interviewed and studied several musician in Nigeria.