This short post will teach you how to check your student admission status on JAMB CAPS, so if you have been asking how you can check your Admission Status With Registration Number then this post is for you.
The JAMB CAPS for the 2022/2023 admission exercise is now active. Candidates can now monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered an admission. Once a candidate has been offered admission on JAMB CAPS, such candidate is required to do either of two things; to accept the admission or to reject it.
Schools have already started uploading their Admission Lists on JAMB Portal. We therefore advise candidates to closely monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS so as to do the needful as soon as possible.
Below are the steps to checking your admission status on JAMB CAPS;
- Visit: https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- After Successful login, locate the “Admission Tab” on the left hand side on the page, Click on it to reveal the drop down menu which contains the “Check Admission Status Button”.
- Click on the Check Admission Status Button under the Admission Tab button.
- Select your Examination Year from the Drop-Down and provide your JAMB Registration Number in the column required.
- Click on the “Check Admission Status Button” and wait for your admission status to be displayed.
- If you have been admitted you will get a response with your Photo Image being displayed and a text Congratulating you on your admission offer, But if you are not offered any admission yet you will get a text response with “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet“.
- If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION.
Cynthia resides in Nigeria and he his an expert on all Nigerian topics. His interests includes but not limited to Technology News and Nigerian Musics. He has interviewed and studied several musician in Nigeria.