The Beijing Institute of Technology, China has declared open its portal for international students who are willing to apply for the 2023 CSC Scholarship.
This scholarship program has been given priority sponsor from the Chinese government, the Commission of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense, the Ministry of Education (MOST) and the Beijing metropolitan Government.
The deadline for applicants to fill in their details is the 15th of April 2023.
The scholarship is open for applicants that have no Chinese origin.
The scholarship is meant for Master’s and PhD students.
Value Of Scholarships:
- Bachelors’ students: Monthly Stipend RMB 2500.
- Masters’ students: Monthly Stipend RMB 3000.
- Doctoral Students: Monthly Stipend RMB 3500
- Laboratory expenditures for CSC winners, free internship opportunities, Free textbooks, On-campus residence single/shared accommodation and Free medical coverage.
Eligible Field Of study:
- BIT China offers almost all subjects to CSC scholarship applicants like:
Aerospace Engineering, Automation, Chemical Engineering and Environment, Chemistry, Computer Science and Technology, Design and Arts, Foreign Languages, Humanities & Social Sciences, Information and Electronics, Law, Life Science, Management and Economics, Material Science and Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Optoelectronics, Physics, Software
- not be affiliated with any Chinese institutions when applying for csc scholarship for Beijing institute of technology
- be Non-Chinese Students
- be under 35 years of age if he/she is applying for Master’s
- be under 40 years of age if he/she is applying for PhD
- be morally good person and fit health status
How to Apply
Applicants can apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarships, China – 2023 by registering and uploading required documents at Login | 来华留学管理信息系统 (csc.edu.cn) before the full application at Beijing Institute of Technology – Online Service Platform for International Students (bit.edu.cn)
Cynthia resides in Nigeria and he his an expert on all Nigerian topics. His interests includes but not limited to Technology News and Nigerian Musics. He has interviewed and studied several musician in Nigeria.