If you’re probably searching for how to check your BVN on your Etisalat line,this article aims at teaching you on how to check your BVN on your 9mobile line.
The Bank Verification Number, BVN, an 11-digit number, is a universal identification number which uniquely identifies every customer across the Nigerian Banking industry with their biometric details. No matter the number of accounts you have you only require one BVN to link them all up.
Ever since the Central Bank of Nigeria mandated all account holders to undergo the Biometric Identification System, BVN has come into play.
Note, there are several ways of checking your BVN and this article would show you the basic steps to checking your bank verification details.
The benefits of having a bank verification code includes;
- Protection of your account from unauthorised access.
- Easy and acceptable ID means across all Nigerian Banks.
- Reduce risk of identity theft and fraud cases.
- Unique identity which is acceptable by all banks.
- Smooth credit system and banking operations.
Enrolling For BVN in Nigerian Banks
- Go to any branch of a bank you have an account with.
- Meet the customer care for the enrolment for, request and fill.
- Present yourself for biometric data capture, this shouldn’t take time.
- Enrolment Ticket ID will be issued to you on completion of the biometric capture.
- In 48 hours, your BVN will be sent to your phone number associated with your account number.
Checking Your BVN on 9Mobile
To check BVN on your 9mobile line, dial *565*0# and your BVN will be displayed on your screen.
Cynthia resides in Nigeria and he his an expert on all Nigerian topics. His interests includes but not limited to Technology News and Nigerian Musics. He has interviewed and studied several musician in Nigeria.